We protect your privacy. When you provide some information that you can recognize when using this website, then you can be sure that this information will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Tankodrome Co-operative “Croatian Army Tankers” – Benkovac may make changes to this statement and will then update this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you agree to all modifications.
By submitting the contact form information that is on our site and you have met, you agree to use personal data pursuant to Article 5 of NN 130/11 of the Personal Data Protection Law and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following information can be collected on this website: name and surname, contact information, including email address, other review information and interests, and other relevant information.
What information we collect
- Name and surname (only in contact forms) – serves for contact with readers
- E-mail address (in contact forms only) – serves for contact with readers
- IP address (browser cookies) – serves to handle the statistics of visitors
- Geo location (browser cookies) – is used for processing statistics of visitors
- Search browser (browser cookies) – is used for processing statistics of visitors
- Device type (browser cookies) – serves for processing statistics of visitors
We take care that your data is secure. We have provided physical and electronic procedures for protecting and securing the data we collect to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a notification that can be stored on your computer by the web site you visited. Cookies usually save your settings, web site settings, such as review news, and more. Additionally, when you open the same site again, the browser sends the return cookies that belong to that page. This page allows you to view information tailored to you. These data are saved when this is enabled for you. Websites can not gain access to data you have not provided and can not contact other folders on your device. The default activity of saving and sending cookies is not visible to you. You can change the settings in the web browser and choose whether you want cookie authorization requests to approve or not, delete cookies automatically when you close the browser, etc. The visitor is aware that using this website allows storing the content previously viewed on your device. We use this data for statistical analysis. Cookies help us to provide a better website, allowing us to track which pages are useful to you and which you do not. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you except the information you have chosen to share. You have the option to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, and it is customary that you can configure your web browser to reject cookies that you want to reject. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of all the features of this site. Using newer versions of search engines, programs, and computers To protect us and our readers, our sites from attacking hackers and certain online robots-grabbers that can easily perform malicious attacks on the site itself, we run a series of protection measures.
Tankodrome Co-operative “Croatian Army Tankers” – Benkovac website may contain links to other sites. Once you use these links and leave our site, keep in mind that we do not have any control over those other websites. We may not be responsible for the protection of your privacy on those other web sites and the information you provided when visiting these web sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. Be careful and see the privacy statements relating to those websites.
Tankodrome Co-operative “Croatian Army Tankers” – Benkovac will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally required to do so.
Tankodrome Co-operative “Croatian Army Tankers” – Benkovac uses Google Analytics for visibility measurement. If you want to prevent your cookie from being provided by you, you can block it on the following link: Google analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you are worried about your information, you have the right to request access to personal information we own or process about you. You have the right to ask us to correct the malfunctions. At any time, you can ask us to stop using your information for direct marketing.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact us or request the deletion of personal information.
National legislation – You can view all the documents on the web site Narodnih novina:
- Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Narodne novine” 85/10 – purified text)
- Law on Personal Data Protection (“Narodne novine” 106/12 – purified text)
- Law on Personal Data Protection (“Narodne novine” 103/03)
- Law on Amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (“Narodne novine” 118/06)
- Act on Amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (“Narodne novine” 41/08)
- Act on Amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act (“Narodne novine” 130/11)
- Regulation on the manner of keeping and the record of collections of personal data records (“Narodne novine” 105/04)
- Regulation on the manner of storage and special measures for the technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Narodne novine” 139/04)